Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Sunrise

{Saturday sunrise 5:30 a.m.  Picture from my phone.  Camera is dead as a doornail.}

Good morning from the TN River.  I love it here so much!  We are so blessed that we can come anytime we feel like it.  Trey's parents have a house on the river and it's only about 30 minutes from where we live.  It's a perfect getaway spot and we definitely needed some time away.

We came down yesterday afternoon and enjoyed happy hour, a delicious dinner and cards with Trey's Aunt Judy and Uncle Billy who have a vacation house next door.  We must be a charity case, because they have fed us 2 nights this week.  Whatever, we don't care.  She is a fabulous cook and even though I love to cook, I am pretty limited on what I can actually do right now, so bring on the charity.

I am not sure what the day will bring... right now though, my sweet husband has fixed some delicious smelling coffee and is waiting for me to join him on the deck.  Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment