Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last Night



Well, I actually remembered my camera last night.  Unbelievable. I forgot it the night of the rehearsal dinner, of course.  I was wearing the cutest, cheapest outfit, too. Oh well, I will do a post later on that outfit once I get pictures from a friend.

The wedding was such a cute, fun, summer wedding.  It fit the bride and groom perfectly.  I sang.  It went fine.  I was super nervous, sick to my stomach (One would think after singing in over 40 weddings, this wouldn't happen anymore.  What the heck?) and had the cold sweats all the way through it.  After the fact, I realized in my rush to get ready, I forgot to put on my deodorant.  Awesome.  It was not 150 degrees outside either.  Luckily I live right in the middle of our little town, so it was no problem to run home before the reception and alleviate this issue.  Enough said about that.

{The happy couple.  Excuse the bad photography.}

The reception was a blast, too.  They had a great band and about 1 zillion sorority sisters and fraternity brothers from UT.  There were also lots of friends there from our hometown (Trey and I grew up with Ryan and Shannon) which is always fun to get together and have a good dance party.


{Nathan, Emily and I.  Nathan and I have been best buddies since diapers.  Love him to pieces.}

{Great friends, Doug and Megan}

{Hubster and the father of the groom, later in the evening apparently}

All in all, we had a fabulous time.  It was a really late night, especially for the two old farts that go to bed before 9 every night.  It will take us a few days to recover.  Trey is still in bed sleeping, while I had to get up with the kids (dogs).  They are on a bit of a schedule.  Anna, our huge golden, is obsessed with food.  She starts to freak out if we are late feeding her.  I swear she knows when it is 6 a.m. or p.m. on the dot and if it is five minutes after, she goes into a panic.  It's ok though.  I can catch up on my beauty sleep later.  Wanna know why?  "Schools out for summer!!!!!!!"  Ok, that's the last time I will mention it, but it just feels soooooo goooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment