Friday, May 4, 2012

One Year Pictures


Last Saturday Claire had a fun photo session with my friend, Suzanne Enochs at Environmental Portraits. She did an AMAZING job at capturing Claire and her fun personality.  I honestly don't know how I'll ever decide between the over 200 pictures.  

Half her pictures she is naked in because of her drooling issue.  Her clothes would be soaking wet within minutes of having them on.  We like to call her Hooch- you know from the movie, "Turner and Hooch."  She seems to always have a shoe string of drool hanging out of her mouth.  For the love of bibs.




(I looooove those sweet teeth that you can see.  It melts my heart.)



(This chair is in her playroom.  I found it at an antique store in Jackson.  She climbs in and out of it 50 times a day.)



5 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful!!! Eileen was staring at her pictures and just smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! You sure do have a beauty on your hands, also!

      Delete
  2. These are adorable! I love a half naked baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl when she arrives!

      Delete