Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Book

Is this baby book not gorgeous?  I love it!
Please take note, it has not been opened.
Yes, I realize my child is 1 and I am a year + behind.
To an outsider, I look very organized and all together.
It's a sham.  I am not.  I go to bed waaaay to early to get stuff like this done.
When else do you have time to do such sweet, precious, important things?  After baby's bedtime, of course.  Well, the problem is, her bed time is my bed time.  Dilemma.

So I have an alternative baby book thanks to my sweet mom.  My mom keeps a daily journal of all she and Claire's activities of the day- what she ate, who they visited, when she slept and even the kind of "stinky" she had.  We also write down milestones in this book, such as when she sat up, got a tooth, crawled, walked, etc...

I love that it is in my mom's scribble writing.  What a sweet gift she has given me... a baby book with more personal details than I could have ever written down.  Thank you Lib!

And thank you Jenn Jenn for the beautiful baby book that I WILL USE with my next child.  As we like to say around here, "Come hell or high water" it will be done ;)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby book...I've been looking for a really cute one but haven't found one yet. So great that your Mom is such a great recorder!

    ReplyDelete