Thursday, January 22, 2009

.... continued

Ok... well, I got my closet completly organized. YAY ME! But I have one problem. We have an antique cedar chest of my great grandmother's in our bedroom. Oh yes, it is absolutely beautiful... IF you could see it. It lure's me over there to drape my clothes on it every afternoon instead of hanging them up like a good girl. I hate hanging up clothes!!!! I repeat, I hate hanging up clothes. I have two laundry baskets full of neatly folded clean clothes that I cannot force myself or Trey to put up/hang up. So they are sitting on the cedar chest with other lost clothing. Yes, my closet is great, but sooner or later there will be no clothes hanging in it because they will all be on my beautiful cedar chest. Arrrgghh!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! At least you will enjoy the newly organized closet for a little while :)

    ReplyDelete