Monday, July 2, 2012

10 Reasons I Love Summer: Day 6

Early morning devotional, prayer time with the Lord and a good cup of coffee.

The perfect way to start the day.  I attempt this during the school year and I usually have a few days a week where this actually happens, but majority of the time, I am rushing to get ready, catching up on news or trash tv from the night before (please don't judge).

I have found that when I do make spending time with our Heavenly Father a priority first thing, my day just ends up better.   *I am better.*  It is worth getting up early for.  My prayer is that I can continue this even after the lazy days of summer have ended.  Amen.

"Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went to a solitary place, where he prayed."     
 Mark 1:35

No comments:

Post a Comment