Saturday, May 22, 2010

Let's Try This Again...

(Totally unrelated picture, just too cute. They love each other so much.)

OK, so I'm going to try this blogging thing again. I tried once and completely failed... failed to keep going that is. I think I quit writing because I felt as if I had nothing worth while to write about. I still feel that way, but maybe "nothing" can be good or at least occasionally funny. I also felt (still feel) very intimidated by all the fabulous blogs out there in the blogger world. I mean
there are some fantastic, witty, gorgeous women out there. I actually have a "crush" on a few of them. I guess you could call me a blog stalker, I'm not ashamed.

So what am I going write about? Lot's of people write about their cute kids and since I don't have any, other than my precious puppies (see above), I guess I can write about average, everyday stuff... oh well, whatever, I'll figure it out. Bare with me please.

1 comment:

  1. I love cute dog pictures!!! This makes me think Harry needs a friend!

    ReplyDelete